- We are getting ready for the 2022 FRC RAPID REACT season. The Kickoff is coming up on January 8th, 2022. We will build the 2022 robot in January and February and compete at the FIT Channelview and FIT Pasadena 1 in the month of March. Please come watch us compete or contact us at FRC5427@gmail.com to support the team. We are always looking for sponsors.
- Welcomed new students and their parents at our annual Open House at the RSC. We demonstrated our robot, they toured the facilities where we build robots, and they sat through six sessions so they could learn all about our team. We also held our second student meeting of the school year and held our second Safety Training of the new year. The team is 90% full for this school year so join while there is still room.
- Welcomed new Falcons at the New Falcon Camp on August 11th passing out our team business cards to interested students where more than 80 interested students signed up. We also held our first student meeting of the school year and held our first Safety Training of the new year.
- Competed at the Texas Cup competition in San Antonio and placed 7th in Bluebonnet Division and was the 6th Alliance Captain.
- Selected FIRST Innovation Challenge Semifinalist
- Awarded the Community Partner of the Year by Child Advocates of Fort Bend